Our physicians and leadership understand the importance of investing in you and as a result, we have some exciting news to share with you about a product we will begin using this year to deliver online staff training and education. We’ve partnered with a company called Healthstream who has been dedicated to healthcare education and training for over 29 years with an unmatched footprint in the education industry; used by 4.9 million healthcare employees working at 4000+ organizations, in all 50 states. Healthstream is a web-based tool that will be utilized by HR, Compliance, Operations & Training. We plan to kick off using it very soon to deliver the 2020 Annual Mandatory content (OSHA, compliance, HIPAA) and the Conflict of Interest attestations. We will subsequently use Healthstream for many other training opportunities, including EPIC.
- Healthstream is web-based and therefore can be accessed from anywhere. Hourly paid employees must complete all classes and trainings on the clock during normally scheduled work hours (Managers will accommodate this policy).
- You will receive an email notification that you have been assigned a training course. The email will come from HS-Alerts <email@example.com>
- Assigned courses have due dates and you (and your manager) will receive email reminders until the course is complete.
- You will access the Healthstream website to complete the training using this link: www.healthstream.com/hlc/orthocarolina
- Your login is the same as your Citrix log in and your initial password is welcome1 (case sensitive)
- The Healthstream site is very intuitive however there is a HELP button that when clicked, will give you HELP specific to the page you are on at the time you click it. To begin a class, you must go to your ‘To Do’ list.