- All team members enrolled in the OC medical plan are eligible to participate in the OC Wellness Program. Earn a medical premium reduction and an HSA contribution in 2021 by successfully completing Level 1 and 2 tasks. Please reference the 2020 Wellness Program Guide and the 2020 Wellness Program FAQ for all program details. New hires should follow the incentive guidelines on page 2 of the 2020 Wellness Program Guide.
Healthy Tips: 9 Ways to Protect Your Heart
- Heart disease remains the leading cause of death in the U.S. While some people are born with heart disease, keep in mind that there are many risk factors—from being overweight to high blood pressure—that can be controlled or modified through lifestyle changes or medications, reducing your chances of developing heart disease. Make 2020 your year to take steps to protect your heart! Step one: talk to your doctor about your personal risks. Read on to follow more heart-healthy actions. Learn more.
Health and Wellness Offerings
- FITBIT PREMIUM: Get more from your FitBit Data with the FitBit Premium program, a new health and wellness membership that turns the data from your wrist into insights about your health behaviors. The more you engage, the more personalized your guidance becomes. With FitBit Premium, you get:
Guided Programs, Thousands of Workouts, Advanced Sleep Tools, Health Reports, Games and Challenges, In-Depth, Expert Content. FitBit Premium has been discounted for all team members. Please find more information here.
As a reminder, nine select FitBit devices have been discounted at $45 off for all OrthoCarolina employees. Head to the FitBit storefront to purchase yours. One device per employee is permitted.
- WW: We are excited to partner with WW (formerly known as Weight Watchers) to provide full-time OrthoCarolina employees a WW membership at a 50% discount! Full-time employees can purchase Local Meeting Vouchers and have access to convenient workshop locations, personalized food, fitness and mindset goals, digital tools for tracking, and more. Discounted WW memberships will cover one 13-week series. The cost per membership is $78. To get started, email email@example.com. Learn more here.
- FITNESS CENTER DISCOUNTS: A reminder that OrthoCarolina has the following discounts on fitness memberships. Please reference the linked flyers below for more information.
- OC Sports Training Center (Matthews)- 40% discount on adult fitness membership; $59/month includes unlimited adult boot camp fitness classes. Class times: early AM, noon, and evening. See more information here.
- YMCA of Greater Charlotte- 10% discount off of your ‘My Y Pricing’ rate
- 9Round- $25 off of enrollment fee, $15 discount on month to month membership
- Cigna Active & Fit* - Choose from 9,000+ participating fitness centers nationwide for $25/month ($25 enrollment fee and applicable taxes) *must be enrolled in OC health plan
- Global Fit- Choose from over 10,000 gyms nationwide including big chains like 24 Hour Fitness, Bally, Anytime Fitness, LA Fitness, and other local favorites. Lowest price guarantee. If a gym offers a lower price, Global Fit will beat that price
- *NEW* Burn Boot Camp-$134/month for a 12-month membership includes: Complimentary child watch, unlimited 45-minute camps, personal training in a group setting, personalized nutrition and education, & a community of strong and empowered women and men! See more information here.
- Navigating the Health Advocate Website
- 2020 Wellness Program Guide
- 2020 Wellness Program FAQ
- Cigna- Active and Fit Q&A
- OC Employee Preferred Fitbit Pricing // Purchase here
- OC Employee YMCA Membership Savings
- 9Round Corporate Discount
- 2020 Wellness Champions
- Onsite Fitness Schedule
- WW Local Workshop Voucher
- Burn Bootcamp Information
- Global Fit Information